MyBodyLab Sign In 800-396-5812

When to use the Tasty thermodynamic shake vs. the Tasty complete whey shake

Hello!

I received my Ultimate Workout Plan but it did not come with instructions or schedule on when to use the specific products. I did figure out when and how implement all products EXCEPT for the shakes.

When should I use the thermodynamic shake and the complete whey shake?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi PrettyWhenISweat! -- Welcome to BodyLab! The Thermodynamic and Complete Whey TastyShake beverages can be used any time of the day as a snack or in conjunction with exercise (either before or after). It is important to note that Thermodynamic TastyShake contains a xanthine blend in the amount of approximately 150 mg, providing a significant energy boost that can enhance your workout. However, those sensitive to caffeine and caffeine-like stimulants should avoid using Thermodynamic TastyShake before bedtime. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
  • I also received my ultimate workout plan today! My questions is do I need to wait till I finish the 7 day slim kit before starting the deep tissue oxygenator & pre workout extender? Thank you!
  • Hi viloulalloyd! You may take the Endurance Boosting Deep Tissue Oxygenator and the Thermodynamic Pre-Workout Extender in conjunction with the 7-Day Ultra Fast Slim Kit. Please be advised that the Thermodyaminc Total Burn contains about 100 mg of caffeine per serving (6oz. of coffee) and the Thermodynamic Pre-Workout Extender contains about 200 mg of caffeine per serving (12oz. of coffee), so you’ll want to limit the use of caffeine-containing supplements, foods or beverages while consuming this product. As always, use only as directed. Please let us know if you have any further questions.