MyBodyLab Sign In 800-396-5812

Should we take any additional supplements or exercises.

Losing weight is one of the biggest resolutions for this year both for me and my husband. We have taken up jogging in the morning and have shifted to a vegan diet. Both of us have hectic work schedules, so we use a catering services company in Toronto called Franco Freshy’s and get our meals delivered at home.

I am 29, and my husband is 32. I weigh 63 and he weighs 77 Kilos. We are controlling our diet as much as we can. We take a multivitamin supplement called Opti-Men. Should we take any additional supplements? Also, what is your opinion about us getting food delivered?

Comments

• Hi LoreneH! Welcome to BodyLab -- We recommend setting up a plan on our BodyLab app and try to follow it as closely as possible. Best of luck!
  • edited June 2015
    Thanks for the tip. I downloaded it, and it's a really handy app. What is your opinion about us eating catered food for 2 meals a day? I get a lot of advice that this is unhealthy. Here is their menu- http://www.francofreshy.com/menus.html . We mostly order breakfast and lunch.