MyBodyLab Sign In 800-396-5812

Tasty Shake Protein

Can I take this shake after lunch?

Comments

• Hi Cynthia921 -- welcome to BodyLab! The TastyShakes can be taken immediately before and/or after your workout or may be added to a nutritional meal for more protein. Please let us know if you have any further questions!
  • Hi - I just started the program this morning and am very excited. I don't see an option on the instructions for drinking the TastyShakes during your first week. Do you recommend we don't start those until week 2? Just clarifying. Thank you.
  • Hi jessesgirl32! The Thermodynamic and Complete Whey TastyShake beverages can be used any time of the day as a snack or in conjunction with exercise (either before or after) and may also be used in conjunction with the 7-Day Ultra Fast Slim Kit. It is important to note that Thermodynamic TastyShake contains a xanthine blend in the amount of approximately 150 mg and the Thermodynamic TotalBurn contains about 100 mg of caffeine per serving. Therefore, those sensitive to caffeine and caffeine-like stimulants should avoid using Thermodynamic TastyShake before bedtime and should limit the use of other caffeine-containing supplements, foods or beverages. Please let us know if you have any further questions.