MyBodyLab Sign In 800-396-5812

7 day Ultra Fast Slim Kit

Hello, I purchased 7-Day Ultra Fast Slim Kit. When am I to take the 7 Probiotic Replenishment pills?

Comments

• Hi dtinoco! Welcome to BodyLab -- Once you have completed the 7-day Detox & Cleanse and Total Fat Burning period, begin taking 1 Probiotic Replenishment capsule each day, for seven days. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
  • I was wondering the same thing. So after the 7 days them on day 8 start the pro biotic replenishment pill right???
  • Hi chrisi1221! Yes -- You are correct!
  • do you take all of them together? such as 2 detox 2 probiotic and 1 of the other or just the detox for seven days first
  • HI strickland1023! Thanks for your question! In the morning, take 2 Triple Process Detox & Cleanse capsules and 2 Thermodynamic Total Burn capsules. At lunchtime, with your largest main meal, take 2 Thermodynamic Total Burn capsules. (This can also be taken in the evening, if you feel dinner is your largest main meal.) In the early evening, take 2 Triple Process Detox & Cleanse capsules. Continue taking the Triple Process Detox & Cleanse and Thermodynamic Total Burn as described for 7 days. Once you have completed the 7-day Detox & Cleanse and Total Fat Burning period, begin taking 1 Probiotic Replenishment capsule each day, for seven days. This product is best when used as directed however, the 7-Day Ultra Fast Slim Kit can be used once every 30 days. Please let us know if you have any further questions!