MyBodyLab Sign In 800-396-5812

The ultimate workout pack

Hi! I's super confused because I order the Ultimate workout pack which comes with literally a little bit of everything... sooo of course my question is how do I use it? I mean do I use it all together all at once? Is it something that I have to split up and divide into sections?
Please help me, Thanks

LeAnn

Ultimate Workout Pack

7-Day Ultra Fast Slim Kit ™
Endurance Boosting Deep Tissue Oxygenator
TastyShake™ Complete Whey Protein Complex - Decadent Chocolate Fudge
TastyShake™ Thermodynamic Protein Complex - Decadent Chocolate Fudge
Thermodynamic Total Burn™
Thermodynamic Pre-Workout Extender™

Comments

• so how and when do you take all these products? No instructions
  • Hi mtzleann and jjcabrera77 -- welcome to BodyLab! Congratulations on getting started with your regimen of BodyLab products! Here is a quick rundown on how to take them.

Every Day:
    Thermodynamic Total Burn – Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules with your main meal.

Note that Total Burn contains about 100 mg of caffeine per serving (6oz. of coffee), so you may want to limit the use of caffeine-containing supplements, foods or beverages while consuming this product.

On your Workout Days:
    Endurance Boosting Oxygenator – Take 2 capsules one hour before workout.
    OR
    Thermodynamic Pre-workout Extender – Take 2 capsules one hour before workout.

Note that Preworkout contains about 200 mg of caffeine per serving (12oz. of coffee), so again you’ll want to limit the use of caffeine-containing supplements, foods or beverages while consuming this product.

However, Endurance Boosting Oxygenator is stimulant free. Many BodyLab users like to take Preworkout for their morning workouts when they want an extra energy boost, and Endurance Boosting Oxygenator when they work out late in the day or want to avoid stimulants.

Our TastyShakes may be used before or after a workout or you can add them to a nutritional meal for added protein. Please note that the TastyShake™ Thermodynamic Protein Complex contains about 150mg of caffeine so you'll want to limit the use of other caffeine-containing supplements, foods, or beverages.

All of the ingredients in BodyLab products have a long history of safe use in conventional food and in dietary supplements, and comply with all FDA requirements. As always, use only as directed.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.